Attention Greenwich, CT! The Greenwich Monopoly Board Game is finally here! Monopoly, the world’s most iconic board game now has a Greenwich, CT Edition! The Greenwich Monopoly is one of the first completely customized, geographic game boards created for the North American market by Top Trumps USA, Inc. under license from Hasbro. It is perfect for your next family game night!
“After months in the making, our entire team is so excited to finally share what we’ve been working so hard to capture over the past few months – how tight-knit, beautiful, friendly and energetic Greenwich truly is,” said Afolabi Omotola, Partnerships Manager, Top Trumps USA, Inc. “Just in time for the holiday season, we worked hard to incorporate all of the important feedback we received from locals to truly make this a fun game for the community!”
What’s on the Greenwich Monopoly Board
Beloved icons, businesses and favorite locations that are highlighted on the board include:
- Greenwich Avenue holds the board’s most iconic and most expensive piece of real estate with a bright blue square, costing four hundred Monopoly dollars to purchase. Closely following, Bruce Park occupies the second priciest square on the board at three hundred and fifty Monopoly dollars.
- Greenwich Hospital, an important community member involved in the day-to-day health and wellness of Greenwich, is featured in a prominent red square.
- Miller Motorcars, sought after for its luxury automobile offerings to match the luxury real estate offerings on our board, is also featured in a prominent red square.
- Iconic parks and beloved outdoor spaces featured include Binney Park, Byram Park, Great Captain Island, Greenwich Harbor, Greenwich Point, Island Beach and Roger Sherman Baldwin Park.
- Historical locations including Bush-Holley House and Putnam Cottage are also featured.
- Arts, culture and nature are all well-loved areas in town, so the Audubon Center, Bruce Museum and Greenwich Library are important pieces of real estate on the board.
- Greenwich Town Hall encourages town business transactions to still take place, even in Monopoly!
- Hop on the railroad at Cos Cob, Greenwich, Old Greenwich or Riverside stations!
- Lastly, three celebrated and much-looked forward to annual events – the Film Festival, Car Show and Town Party – are also up for sale!
With all squares on the board completely personalized for the Greenwich community, the Community and Chance cards also feature a local twist.
Where to Buy Greenwich Monopoly
Greenwich Monopoly is available at local and online retailers, including Amazing Toys (Stamford), Back 40 Mercantile, The Bruce Museum Shop, Funky Monkey Toys, Party Paper & Things, Greenwich Historical Society Museum Store, The Greenwich Hospital Gift Shop, Miller Motorcars, Smart Kids Toys, Splurge Gifts and Zyn’s.
Need a Local Real Estate Agent?
Suburbs 101 has a free service to connect you with local real estate agents. Check it out!
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.
Suburbs 101 participates in affiliate programs including Amazon Associates Program and may earn from qualifying purchases.